MyHabit Referral Program Terms and Conditions
Last updated: January 1, 2016
These MyHabit Referral Program (the “Program”) Terms and Conditions are in addition to the MyHabit Conditions of Use, to which you agree by using the MyHabit website. To the extent the MyHabit Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these terms, these terms will control with respect to the MyHabit Referral Program only. We will make all determinations under the Program in our sole discretion.
For you to receive a purchase discount for referring a new MyHabit member:
· You must have a valid MyHabit customer account;
· The customer you refer must click on your link and register a new MyHabit account;
· The referred customer who registered the new account must be a new customer and not an existing or returning member of MyHabit;
· The referred customer must place an order on MyHabit of at least $50 within 90 days of registration; and
· The referred customer must not cancel that order prior to shipment.
You will receive a $15 purchase discount in your MyHabit account 14 days or more after the new MyHabit customer’s order is shipped. To redeem a purchase discount you must place an order of at least $100. The purchase discount will be valid for 6 months from the date it appears in your account. Purchase discounts will be automatically applied to your MyHabit purchases at checkout in the order in which they expire (i.e., first to expire will be applied first). Each purchase discount can be redeemed only on items sold on MyHabit, is valid for one-time use only, and is non-refundable - if you use a purchase discount to purchase a returnable item and you return that item, the amount of the discount used by you to pay for the item will be deducted from the total amount of the refund.
Purchase discounts may not be combined with other offers or discount codes. You may not use purchase discounts to buy gift cards or to pay shipping, handling, taxes, or any other applicable transaction costs. We may also specify certain products that are ineligible for payment using purchase discounts from time to time.
Purchase discounts are issued to a single MyHabit account at our discretion and cannot be transferred, bartered, or sold.
Participation in the Program may require you to submit personal information about you and the customers you refer, such as name and email address. You agree to receive communications from us with regard to your participation in the MyHabit Referral Program, and to allow us to communicate with referred customers about your participation (for example, by disclosing to them that an invitation was sent by you). Any information collected from you or your referred customers as part of the MyHabit Referral Program will be subject to MyHabit’s Privacy Notice.
If you participate in a MyHabit affiliate marketing program, including Amazon Associates or Commission Junction, you will not receive a purchase discount on any transaction for which you receive affiliate advertising fees.
We may void your purchase discounts, terminate your eligibility to earn purchase discounts, or terminate your account, or the accounts of MyHabit members you refer, if you or they take any of the following actions:
1. Open multiple accounts, including with different email addresses, for the same person in order to generate additional purchase discounts;
2. Refer customers using spam, display advertising, sponsored links, unsolicited emails, or links on message boards or forums;
4. Use false names, impersonate other people, or otherwise provide false or misleading information to us;
5. Offer any incentive to others to register new accounts;
6. Violate these terms or any other of MyHabit's terms and conditions in any way; or
7. Participate in the MyHabit Referral Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you to add to, remove, or otherwise change these terms, including, without limitation, by changing the amount of the purchase discount, modifying how you may earn and redeem purchase discounts, modifying the duration and expiration of purchase discounts, requiring or modifying minimum purchase amounts for use of purchase discounts, changing the maximum amount of purchase discounts that you may earn, and discontinuing the MyHabit Referral Program entirely. We will post an updated version of these terms on the MyHabit website, and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes by continuing to use the MyHabit website or the MyHabit Referral Program after the date such changes are posted.