MyHabit Referral Program Terms and Conditions
Last updated: April 1, 2015
These MyHabit Referral Program Terms and Conditions are in addition to the MyHabit Conditions of Use, to which you agree by using the MyHabit website. To the extent the MyHabit Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these terms, these terms will control with respect to the MyHabit Referral Program only.
For you to receive a referral credit for inviting a new MyHabit member:
1. You must have a valid MyHabit customer account;
2. The customer you refer must click on your link and register a new MyHabit account. We will determine in our sole discretion whether your link was used to create the account;
3. The referred customer who registered the new account must be a new customer and not an existing or returning member of MyHabit. We will determine in our sole discretion whether the customer is a new customer;
4. The referred customer must place an order on MyHabit; and
5. The referred customer must not cancel that order prior to shipment.
You are not eligible to receive referral credits if you are a resident of any of the following states: Arkansas, Colorado, Maine, Missouri, Vermont, or Rhode Island.
You will receive a referral credit in your MyHabit account 14 days or more after the new MyHabit customer’s order is shipped. The referral credit will be valid for 6 months from the date it appears in your account. Referral credits will be automatically applied to your MyHabit purchases at checkout in the order in which they expire (i.e., first to expire will be applied first). Each referral credit can be redeemed only on items sold on MyHabit, is valid for one-time use only, and is non-refundable - if you use a referral credit to purchase a returnable item and you return that item, the amount of the referral credit used by you to pay for the item will be deducted from the total amount of the refund.
not use referral credits to buy gift cards or to pay shipping, handling, taxes,
or any other applicable transaction costs. We may also specify certain products
that are ineligible for payment using referral credits from time to time.
Referral credits are issued to a single MyHabit account at our discretion and cannot be transferred, bartered or sold.
Participation in the MyHabit Referral Program may require you to submit personal information about you and the customers you refer, such as name and email address. You agree to receive communications from us with regard to your participation in the MyHabit Referral Program, and to allow us to communicate with referred customers about your participation (for example, by disclosing to them that an invitation was sent by you). Any information collected from you or your referred customers as part of the MyHabit Referral Program will be subject to MyHabit’s Privacy Notice.
If you participate in a MyHabit affiliate marketing program, including Amazon.com Associates or Commission Junction, you will not receive referral credit on any transaction for which you receive affiliate advertising fees.
We may void your referral credits, terminate your eligibility to earn referral credits, or terminate your account, or the accounts of MyHabit members you refer, if you or they take any of the following actions:
1. Open multiple accounts, including with different email addresses, for the same person in order to generate additional referral credits;
2. Refer customers using spam, display advertising, sponsored links, unsolicited emails, or links on message boards or forums;
3. Distribute your personal invite link via email or text message or in any offline method (e.g., in any printed material, mailing, or other document, or any oral solicitation), other than through any online tools we make available to you;
4. Use false names, impersonate other people, or otherwise provide false or misleading information to us;
5. Offer any incentive to others to register new accounts;
6. Violate these terms or any other of MyHabit's terms and conditions in any way; or
7. Participate in the MyHabit Referral Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you to add to, remove, or otherwise change these terms, including, without limitation, by changing the amount of the referral credit, modifying how you may earn and spend referral credits, modifying the duration and expiration of referral credits, requiring minimum purchase amounts for use of referral credits, changing the maximum amount of referral credits that you may earn, and discontinuing the MyHabit Referral Program entirely. We will post an updated version of these terms on the MyHabit website, and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes by continuing to use the MyHabit website or the MyHabit Referral Program after the date such changes are posted.