Return and Refund Policy
A $3.99 return shipping fee for US orders will be deducted from the amount of your refund. If you send multiple items in your return, the return shipping fee is $3.99. If you’re sending us returns from two different orders, you’ll be charged for each return. If the reason for return is the result of a MyHabit error, you will not be charged.
The product detail page will indicate if an item is final sale (not eligible for return). If you return an eligible item, you can choose between a refund to the credit card/debit card you used for payment, or a refund in the form of an Amazon.com gift card. Amazon.com gift cards may be used on MYHABIT and Amazon.com, subject to the terms and conditions of the Amazon.com gift card.
If you originally paid for the purchase with gift card credit, or with a combination of gift card credit and payment by credit card or debit card, you will receive the refund in the form of Amazon.com gift card credit only.
Please note: It will take approximately 14 business days from the date you mail your return to reflect on your original form of payment. After 14 days, you should expect to see the full amount of the refund, minus the return shipping charge where applicable, to your credit card, debit card or gift card credit. We will notify you once the refund has been applied.
Please visit our Online Returns Center to get a return mailing label for your order. If you use our prepaid shipping label, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from the refund amount unless the return is the result of our error.
Holiday Extended Returns Window: Returnable items shipped between November 1 and December 31 are eligible for return until January 31.
You may choose from one of the following methods:
1. Return items for a refund to the credit card or debit card you used for payment minus a $3.99 return shipping fee (unless the return is a result of our error).
2. Return items for a refund in the form of an Amazon.com gift card minus a $3.99 return shipping fee (unless the
return is a result of our error). Amazon.com gift cards may be used on MyHabit and Amazon.com, subject to the terms and conditions of the Amazon.com gift card.
US Returns: MYHABIT offers a 14 day return window within the U.S. for returnable items, in exchange for a refund to the credit card or debit card originally used for payment or refund in the form of a gift card credit.
International Returns: Send the original item (if it is eligible for return) back to us via an economical method and, if the return was the result of our error, we'll reimburse you a portion of the return shipping cost once we receive the returned item. Customers seeking reimbursement for international return shipping must provide a copy of the return shipping receipt that clearly indicates return shipping cost in USD from the carrier along with the return in order to process the return shipping reimbursement request. If the return was not the result of our error, all return shipping costs, duties and taxes will be your responsibility.
Gift Returns: Please visit our Online Returns Center and select "I received the item as a gift" and follow the return steps as directed. We'll send your refund in the form of an e-mail Amazon.com gift card redeemable on MYHABIT or Amazon.com. If you use our prepaid shipping label, a $3.99 return shipping fee for US orders will be deducted from the amount of your refund. If you send multiple items in your return, the return shipping fee is $3.99. If you’re sending us returns from two different orders, you’ll be charged for each return. If the reason for return is the result of a MyHabit error, you will not be charged.
Returnable Items: As part of the detailed product information about each product, we indicate whether or not it is eligible for return. For an item to be eligible for return, the following must apply:
- The item must have been marked as returnable on our site at the time of purchase. Items marked as non-returnable may not be returned at any time.
- MYHABIT must receive the returned item within 14 days from the date the item is delivered to you.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging, including: hangers, polybags, hang tags on garments, shoe boxes, dust bags, and gift boxes.
- Items must be unused, unworn, unwashed, and undamaged.
- Beauty products are only eligible for returns if they are unopened.
- If you are returning multiple items from a single order, you may return them together in a single package. If you are returning items from different orders, please package them separately, and include the correct return documentation in each package.
Large Items: Certain large items may be shipped via a non-standard carrier and require special handling for returns. These items may also be subject to additional return shipping charges. Please contact customer service directly for assistance.
To begin the return process:
Visit the Online Returns Center